If you care about human health as much as we do, and are looking for exciting opportunities to use your talents to transform the way new medicines are discovered , and make a better world where more diseases can be cured and more lives can be saved, please join us! Submit your CV to email@example.com.
We are seeking experienced medicinal chemists to join our dynamic group of drug discoverers and innovation leaders. We are looking for individuals with cross-disciplinary knowledge, scientific leadership skills and a proven track record.
Successful candidates are:
(1) insightful, collaborative and decisive project contributors
(2) champions of innovative drug discovery
(3) creative, curious and open-minded
(4) dynamic individuals with high learning agility.
In this role, you would enthusiastically contribute at all stages of a project, from inception, target validation, optimization, candidate selection, and through to early development. Working closely with CADD and AI team, you would be able to identify key drug discovery issues, propose and implement creative solutions, execute on innovative medicinal chemistry designs, and guide teams to success and decision points. Importantly, you will be scientifically curious, critical, taking initiative to propose and explore new research directions, new projects. Reflecting the necessity for sophisticated data, digital fluency and machine learning, you would have strong command and aptitude for digital and modeling tools. Additionally, you will effectively build collaborations with other discovery scientists, both within and outside the organization.
Candidates will have a track record of contributions to innovative drug discovery projects, exemplified by a record of patent and peer-reviewed publications. Additionally, candidates will have 5+ years of drug discovery experience in an industry setting, and typically possess a PhD in a relevant chemical science. Strong laboratory presence, experience mentoring other scientists, outstanding communication skills, as well as agility, are necessary.
StoneWise is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have the passion to pioneer the AI-driven drug discovery? Does it excite you to be a part of a dynamic company with a focus on new technology development for unmet medical need? If yes, you are invited to apply StoneWise Inc., a leading AI-driven drug discovery and development enterprise.
The mission of StoneWise Inc. is to develop an AI-based drug discovery technology platform and apply it onto diverse drug R&D projects via various creative collaborations.
We are seeking a computational chemist to join our rapidly growing company in pursuit of small molecule drugs. The successful candidate will support all aspects of medicinal chemistry programs from hit to lead and IND stages, participate in computational informatics strategies, interface with AI-driven technology development. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced start-up environment, access to AI-technology know-how, develop characters akin to creativity and innovation.
• Provide computational chemistry support including but not limited to, MD/MM and cheminformatics methods and applications for hit-to-lead progression, initiating new methods in drug design algorithms.
• Understand basic medicinal chemistry and DMPK principles, basic tox and multi-parametric optimization, molecular recognition principles.
• Participate in chem- and structural- informatics strategies, and integrate our state-of-the-art AI-technologies into molecular design hypotheses
• Interface externally with CROs, contractors and scientific collaborators
• Demonstrate mastery of computational software such as, but not limited to, OpenEye, Schrodinger, Molsoft, Cresset, GROMACS or AMBER, and experience with Python programming or molecular scripting languages is a plus.
• PhD/Ms. in Computer science, Chemistry or related scientific field with 1+ years of experience within pharmaceutical or biotechnology field.
• Mastery of modern computational chemistry including, but not limited to, structure-based design (receptor and ligand-based), scaffold hopping, docking, conformational analysis, QSAR (including modern AI and machine learning), binding free energy calculations and cheminformatics.
• Ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions.
• Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
• Fundamental understanding MD/MM and force field is a big plus.
StoneWise is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, military service, veteran status, gener identity, age, disability, military service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law